This article from a popular blog is about how the future might look like for Bob Saget in 2022. It includes his early life and personal life as well as his net worth, meaning what he owns and what he’s owed.
Bob Saget was born on March 15, 1951 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He is an American comedian and actor who has starred in many sitcoms and television series throughout his career. Saget began his career as a stand-up comedian in the early 1980s. He gained popularity for his role as Alan Harper on the hit sitcom “Full House” from 1987 to 1995. Following “Full House”, Saget starred in several other sitcoms including “The King of Queens” and “Married… with Children”.
In 1999, he made a successful return to stand-up comedy by touring nationally. Since then, Saget has appeared in various films and television shows. In 2015, he published an autobiography called “I’m Not Fat … I’m Huge: And Other Lies We Tell Ourselves”. Bob Saget’s net worth is estimated to be around $50 million.
Bob Saget Net Worth is $140 million. Born on October 8th, 1961 in Chicago, Illinois, the actor known for his roles in “Full House” and “America’s Funniest Home Videos” has had a successful career in Hollywood. Saget started his acting career as a stand-up comedian and landed his first role in “Full House” in 1987. The show ran for six seasons and became one of the most popular sitcoms of all time.
Saget went on to star in many other television shows throughout the 90s and 2000s including “The Spin Out”, “King of Queens”, “Grown Ups 2”, and “Samantha Who?”. In 2006, he starred in the movie “The Aristocrats” which was successful at the box office.
In 2012, he released an autobiography called “Don’t Tell My Kids: And Other Unforgivable Lies”. He currently stars in the TV series “Dog With A Blog” which began airing in 2016.
Outside of acting, Saget is also involved in business ventures including owning a bar with his brother and co-owning a restaurant chain with members of the casts from his former television shows. He is also reportedly working on a new TV series called “The Kingmaker.”
Movies And Television Shows
- Bob Saget was born on October 1, 1951, in Danville, California. He is an American actor and comedian who has achieved fame for his work on the television series “Full House” and its spinoff show “Step by Step”.
- Saget was married to actress Debra Jo Reynolds from 1978 until their divorce in 1988. They have one daughter together, Stephanie Saget.
- Saget later married actress Lori Loughlin in 1998; they divorced in 2007. He has since been dating actress/singer Debby Ryan.
- In 2006, Saget filed for bankruptcy after struggling with credit card debt and other financial problems. However, he was able to recover and has since resumed work on both stage and screen.
- In May 2019, Saget announced that he had been diagnosed with prostate cancer and would be taking a break from his acting career to undergo treatment.
Bob Saget has had a long and successful career in entertainment. He is perhaps best known as the star of the popular ‘80s sitcom, Full House. In addition to his acting career, Saget has also released several albums and written several books. As of 2019, his net worth is estimated at $220 million. Here’s everything you need to know about Bob Saget’s early life, personal life, and more!